Insects of the Night

Insects of the Night

黑夜虫生
Suddenly one day, 99% of the people on earth disappeared, and giant bugs took over the planet. How do the remaining 1% of humans survive? Hēi Yè Chóng Shēng In the Black Night, the Insect Was Born Insects of the Night Night-Born Insect 黑夜虫生
Type: Manhua
Status: Publishing
Published: ?
Score: N/A
Views: 199